Discover how to stretch your dollar further by shopping at the right time with Ibotta.
Shop Smarter, Not Harder
Millennials are rewards-driven, mobile-first consumers who have quickly seized the title of “Savviest Shopping Generation.” Here at Ibotta, we looked at more than 65 million purchases made over the past five years and discovered that millennials are our fastest-growing demographic.
Today, our team released some interesting findings in Ibotta’s 2017 Millennial Shopping Report, identifying the best days to save money on some of the items millennials love the most. Take a look at the findings below and save more on your next shopping trip.
- Avocados – 25% cheaper on Wednesdays vs. Sundays, the worst day to buy
- Coffee – 8% cheaper on Wednesday vs. Sunday, the worst day to buy
- Craft Beer – 14% cheaper on Thursday vs. Sunday, the worst day to buy
- Hot Sauce – 11% cheaper on Friday and Saturday vs. Sunday, the worst day to buy
- Quinoa – 15% cheaper on Thursday vs. Monday, the worst day to buy
- Rosé – 9% cheaper on Wednesday vs. Tuesday, the worst day to buy
No matter when or where you do your shopping, start with Ibotta and earn cash back on everyday purchases, in-store and online.