Heading to college? Take a crash course in saving money, plus earn cash back with Ibotta along the way.
It’s time to hit the books, school is back in session! Our own Ibotta team did some homework recently, taking a look at what shoppers age 18 to 22 purchase the most during the school year. It turns out, you can save money by simply shopping for things on different days of the week! For example, we discovered that not only is Sunday the most popular day for college-aged students to purchase groceries, it’s also the cheapest day to buy coffee, sports drinks, and pizza (talk about necessities).
We also took a look at which states have the savviest college students (those who earn the most cash back with Ibotta). The top three states include Idaho, Utah, and California. Did your state make the cut? If so, make sure your tell your professor you deserve some extra credit this semester. Take a look at a few more fun facts below, save some money each week, and be sure to start with Ibotta to get cash back on each trip.
Ready to hit the store? Check out some of our favorite cash back offers & make some money on top of saving it.
Cash Back at the Grocery Store
- Light & Fit® Greek Yogurt, earn up to $.50
- O.N.E.™ Pure Coconut Water, earn up to $1.00
- ENLIGHTENED® The Good-For-You Ice Cream™ Bars or Pints, earn up to $1.50
- Talenti® Gelato & Sorbetto, earn up to $1.50
- Swiss Premium™ Tea and Lemonade, earn up to $.75
- Tazo® Tea, earn $.50
- McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoked Sausages & Beef Franks, earn up to $1.25
- Simply Heinz® Ketchup, earn $1.00
Haven’t tried Ibotta yet? Download the free app today & get cash back on in-store and online purchases straight from your phone.