Ibotta loves saving you money, and one way to save money is by making your own gifts! Check everyone off your list this year with simple gifts you can make at home. Each gift cost less than $50.00 for supplies!
1. Homemade Sangria Kit via Fantabulosity. Cost: around $50.00
2. Canvas Wine Bags via Paper & Stitch. Cost: around $40.00
3. Homemade Sugar Scrub via One Little Project. Cost: around $40.00
4. Crochet Sweater Boots via Make & Do Crew. Cost: around $50.00
5. Slow Cooker Candles via Hello Glow. Cost: around $50.00
6. Homemade Soup Mixes via Wholefully. Cost: around $30.00
7. Lavender Oatmeal Soap via Garden Therapy. Cost: around $50.00
8. Indigo Marbled Ornaments via Alice & Lois. Cost: around $45.00
9. Arm Knit Blanket via The DIY Mommy. Cost: around $20.00
10. No Sew Jewelry Pouches via Something Turquoise. Cost: around $40.00
New to Ibotta? Catch all the best deals and savings across the web with our free browser extension – Learn all about how to maximize savings with the Ibotta browser extension.