Learn how to earn cash back on all your back to school needs! From deals on essentials like school supplies and snacks to that pair of pants you’ve been eyeing at your favorite retailer – we’ve got you covered.
How to save on back to school shopping
Gearing up to go to school is a huge event for families! Between those trips for new clothes, checking every item off the supplies list, and making sure move in day didn’t leave anything behind there’s not much time to scour for savings. Here are a few easy ways to get your school year going with cash back and Ibotta.
Don’t let anyone go hungry! Students need brain fuel for optimal learning, and Ibotta always has offers for snack time. Speaking of brain fuel, how’s you medicine cabinet looking? Stay energized and healthy all year with cash back on vitamins. Get back to school ready and earn on:
- Nature’s Way Alive!® Multivitamins
Although school may be back in session, you still need activities for sensory and learning at home!
- Save on NIVEA MEN® shaving cream for these fun foam activities by Mess for Less!
- Don’t have time to think of great learning projects? KiwiCo is here to help! This subscription box is filled with hands-on learning catered to your student’s age and development needs. Shop online and score an extra 10% cash back on new subscriptions with Ibotta!
If your student is beyond K12 days, we’ve got savings for them, too! One of the biggest starting days of the school season is the college move-in day. Students get settled into their dorms and get ready for a new adventure away from home. There are savings to earn on new room needs; desks, energy banks, lamps, shelving for all those big textbooks and notebooks— like 4% cash back at Office Depot Office Max!
And how about everyone’s favorite part of back to school shopping: new clothes shopping! You can get cash back with Ibotta on clothes that’ll be as active as your student from Old Navy and Under Armour.
Living in a dorm can provide challenges, and getting used to school— possibly without a job established— means some extra support might be wanted from your new college student.
Care packages are a fun way to get your student their essentials while brightening up their day— There’s no joy like receiving a care package! You can put anything in a box for your college students, from their favorite candy to dorm essentials, the options are endless! A few things we know your college student will appreciate (and use!) include:
- Personal care: dry shampoo, shower essentials, wet wipes, ear plugs, and a mini first aid kit— don’t forget the aspirin and allergy medicine!
- Food: snacks, drink mixes (hot and cold!), and microwave meals like quick ramen and macaroni.
- Battery-powered candles
- A portable card or board game
Get cash back on your care package essentials from CVS, BIC Pens, and Best Buy.
- Food delivery gift card
- Get cash back on your gift card purchases when you buy them with Ibotta! Grubhub, UberEats, and DoorDash are all ready to send virtually as a gift through Ibotta — or, you can print the email with the gift card code and include as a fun surprise in your care box.
Ibotta knows this special time of year has a lot going on, so we’re committed to making sure our cash back offers help alleviate some of the big expenses of the season. We’re ready to support all levels of students by putting cash back in pockets!