“Gratitude is a divine emotion: it fills the heart, but not to bursting;
it warms it, but not to fever.” – Charlotte Brontë
The Thanksgiving season is a time to spread gratitude, especially with Ibotta cash back! For the past three years, Ibotta is making November a time to amplify the savings with our annual free Thanksgiving offers. If you’re new to Ibotta, sign up for a free account to start earning real cash back today.
We’re glad you’re reading to learn more about this free Thanksgiving bundle that includes: turkey breast, corn muffin mix, gravy mix, and more – totaling up to $21.55 in savings.
Besides being thankful for a bountiful dinner, we love getting involved in gratitude-focused activities like hosting a food drive or helping at food banks. Operation Gratitude is also a great way to express gratitude while giving back to those who keep our country safe by writing letters. This Thanksgiving, Ibotta is donating $75,000 to Feeding America®, which will help provide food across their network of 200 food banks and 60,000 pantries in the United States and Puerto Rico.
Keep reading to learn more about your free Thanksgiving dinner offers and a few more festive ways to save.
5 Ways to give thanks & get cash back
1. First and foremost, we’re always grateful for the opportunity to help you save money. We hope earning 100% cash back to save on Thanksgiving favorites brings a sense of peace and gratitude that you share onward with your family.
How it works
1. Add your Thanksgiving dinner offers
- Pick your 100% cash back Thanksgiving offers and add them to Your list by tapping (+) in the app. You can see your Ibotta offer list before you head to the store.
2. Shop at your most-visited retailer
- Grab your items in-store or for pickup & delivery. Be sure to keep your receipt! Learn more about pickup & delivery.
3. Get cash back
- Your dinner is on the house – this meal’s going to be amazing! You’ll get cash back on qualifying offers within 24 hours of submitting pictures of your receipt through the Ibotta app.
*Already an Ibotta Saver? Check your app for more details on how you can earn 100% cash back on your Thanksgiving staples.
2. Thanksgiving essentials cash back! Get grateful – for even more savings. The 3rd annual free Thanksgiving isn’t the only way to earn this holiday. Get big cash back on breakfast staples like Jimmy Dean sausage and Quaker oats – do something different with your oats by making these delicious honey breakfast (yep, breakfast!) cookies. You can also save on Stove Top for that much-needed (and delicious) turkey stuffing. We’ll help with the dishes, too, with savings on Finish Dishwasher products! Check out the Thanksgiving Essentials offers now.
3. Make a gratitude jar. Show your appreciation this season with easy DIYs every age can enjoy, like a DIY gratitude jar. All you really need is a large empty jug or vase, white paper cuts into strips, and pens enough for everyone at your table to start a special tradition of offering thanks every year.
Michaels.com is a great retailer to get cash back on big jugs, fancy markers, and colorful paper if you’d like to get a little more festive for this activity!
4. Create a gratitude wreath. Another easy DIY for all ages to take part in creation: a gratitude wreath! Clothespins, colorful sharpies, and a wire circle make this timeless piece come to life. Since there will be more clothespins than people around the table, guests can write on more than one pin – or save the empty ones for the upcoming years with new people and new gratitudes to come.
HobbyLobby.com will have all the cash back and art supplies suggested for this one.
5. Decorate a tiny tree with thankful ornaments. Gather small sticks into a jug or vase as a free starter to this variation on gathering thanks: a thanksgiving tree. You won’t need much else but you can buy sturdy colorful paper and a hole puncher (and get cash back!) from discountschoolsupply.com!
Now that you’ve seen a few ways to be grateful and get savings, check out this adorable idea for Thankful rolls by How Does She – like fortune cookies, but with thanks and dinner rolls.
If you’re looking for recipes to shake up the traditional pantry items, head to our 9 recipes featuring staple Thanksgiving ingredients.
Get more recipe and holiday savings tips by visiting our Hack the Holidays hub.
Happy Thanksgiving from Ibotta!