We’ve partnered with our favorite foodies to provide you with recipes you can make using Thanksgiving staples!
1. Air Fryer Turkey with Rosemary and Garlic from Mommy Hates Cooking. If you have an air fryer handy, this recipe is perfect for making a crisp and moist main dish everyone will love.
2. Cheesy Vegetable Casserole from Spend with Pennies. This casserole is packed full of our favorite veggies in a shortcut cheesy sauce, great for holiday meals!
3. Orange Cranberry Bourbon Smash from The Cookie Rookie. This festive cocktail has bright flavors and colors and tastes like autumn charm.
4. Easy Sausage Stuffing from Crazy for Crust. This recipe takes just 15 minutes and is the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving meal.
5. Cranberry Spice Baked Brie from The Frosted Petticoat. This recipe is seriously beautiful, and you can make it in just six easy steps!
6. Herb Crusted Boneless Turkey Roast from Eazy Peazy Mealz. Perfectly roasted in the oven in under two hours, with simple ingredients you get maximum flavor for minimal effort.
7. French Onion Scalloped Potatoes from Real Housemoms. This recipe is the perfect cheesy, crunchy, flavorful side that will leave your family asking for seconds.
8. Green Beans with Bacon from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts. This classic side is smokey, salty and delicious. Plus, it only takes minutes to make!
9. Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes from Lemon Tree Dwelling. Loaded with sour cream, butter, cream cheese, Parmesan, and fresh herbs, they’re rich, creamy and packed with amazing flavor.
Is your mouth watering yet? We hope you’ll try one or more of these creative recipes and share photos from your Thanksgiving table with us on social media!