The winter season truly is the most wonderful time of the year! Ibotta has a few great money-saving DIY gift options – all with cash back opportunities.
10 DIY gifts with huge cash back
Show them you’re thinking of them with a DIY gift! Earn more at your favorite stores and crush that holiday shopping list with big cash back.
Here are 10 of our favorite DIY gift ideas, all with cash back
- For the young & young at heart: Give the gift of cozy and cute with materials from Michael’s for a Hot Cocoa Bar Crate! Customize the cocoa to their favorite flavor like raspberry, white chocolate, peanut butter, or dark chocolate.
- For the young ones: Fuel their love of PAW Patrol and their creativity with a Melissa & Doug craft kit!
- For a slightly older audience, give the gift… of DIY! They’ll love making their own Melissa & Doug Striped Fleece Quilt.
- For the photographer, create the perfect photobook just for them with Shutterfly!
- For the nature-enthusiast: If sweets aren’t on their mind, another Michael’s DIY, a Framed Pressed Mini Flowers keepsake will make their year! This craft is easily put together in half an hour, and you can customize the flowers to other pressable goods like tiny twigs and tree needles that are local to you.
- If they spend a lot of time outdoors, give this Lowe’s Vinyl Luminaries DIY project a try! They’ll use them for a festive glow and probably won’t be putting them away after the holidays.
- For the ultra-organized, make them a Super-Size Cork Board. This DIY with Lowe’s is easy, and you can buy colorful tacks and start their board off with something fun (or productive), too!
- For the fashionista: You’ve seen the nail polish sets for the holidays, in their teeny tiny bottles – how about personalizing their nail care for multiple use with Sally Beauty products? Gift them Golden Glitz polishes wrapped up custom nail in an adorable hair scarf.
- Or, set them up with an idea for Festive Stripes (and beyond stripes).
- For the new homeowner: Fill a custom cotton tote with kitchen goodies from Shutterfly. If you don’t have time left to DIY, Shutterfly makes customizing easy. We suggest putting personalized pot holders, coffee mugs, can coolers, and an essential plaid candle in their bag. They’ll absolutely know you’re thinking only of them!
Want more gifting inspiration? Head to the Ibotta Holiday Hub for more guides.
Happy holidays from Ibotta!