It takes time and energy to catch Pokémon. Recharge and revive before your next adventure with the delicious taste of this vegetarian Poke Bowl. Gotta eat ’em all!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons Just Balsamic
- 1 pound diced watermelon, ½-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons ponzu
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, white and pale-green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon seeded and finely chopped jalapeno
- 2 cup cooked medium-grain white rice
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons Just Mayo Sriracha
- ½ teaspoon toasted white sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 3-4 finger limes (optional)*
- In large bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, rice vinegar, tamari, and Just Balsamic until combined. Add the watermelon cubes to the bowl, and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Strain the watermelon from the marinade, discarding the marinade. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the watermelon and cook, stirring frequently until lightly browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer the watermelon to a large bowl and chill watermelon for 1-2 hours until cool.
- Add the cucumber, radishes, scallions, jalapeno to the large bowl with the watermelon. Toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the ponzu and toasted sesame oil. Pour over the watermelon and vegetables and toss to combine.
- Divide the rice among the bowls. Divide the poke among the bowls. Add the avocado cubes to the bowls. Garnish with small dollops of Just Mayo Sriracha.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of black and white sesame seeds over each bowl. Cut a finger lime in half and squeeze a few finger lime pearls over the top of each bowl.