Enjoy a meatless take on a Mexican classic with Vegetarian Enchiladas from Rosarita, made with zesty tomatoes, shredded cheese and chopped spinach.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (20 oz each) Rosarita® Enchilada Sauce, divided
- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-No Salt Added, drained
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup sauce over bottom of baking dish; set aside. Stir together 1/4 cup more sauce, beans, drained tomatoes, spinach, corn and 1/2 cup cheese in medium bowl.
- Top each tortilla with 1/3 cup bean mixture. Roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over top of enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil; bake 30 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese melts.
Pairing Suggestion: Tecate
image & recipe via Rosarita