Feeling sluggish? The sharp jalepeńo flavor in this protein-packed breakfast bagel is sure to wake you up fast!
- 4 Cobblestone Original White Bagels
- 4 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1 jalapeńo, seeded and minced (leave some seeds for added heat)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Split and toast the Original White Bagels.
- In a small bowl, toss together the onion, tomato, jalapeño, and cilantro.
- Heat 1 Tbls olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Scramble the eggs around 2 minutes, or until set. Sprinkle in the bacon during the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- Build the sandwiches on top of the 4 bottom bagel halves, starting with 1 Tbls of sour cream and 1/4 cup of spinach.
- Add a quarter of the egg mixture, one slice of cheese, avocado slices, and some of the quick pico.
- Top with the bagel tops and enjoy!
Pairing Suggestion: ColdFresh Cold-Pressed Juice