It’s National Cheeseburger Day! Grill up a hearty set of burgers made with seasoned beef and topped with pepper jack cheese and a dollop of guacamole. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 4 Cobblestone Bread Co. Kaiser Rolls
- 24 ounces Lean Ground Beef
- 4 slices Pepper-Jack Cheese
- Shredded Romaine or Iceberg Lettuce
- 8 Tomato slices
- 1/2 cup Prepared Guacamole
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine beef, salt and pepper.
- Form into 4 (4-1/2 inch patties).
- Grill over medium heat 14 minutes or until cooked through (165°F), turning once.
- Top with cheese during the last 2 minutes of grilling.
- Toast cut sides of kaiser rolls on grill.
- Arrange lettuce on roll bottoms.
- Top with beef, tomato and guacamole.
- Close sandwiches.
Pairing Suggestion: Dos Equis Beer
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.