- 1 package Krusteaz Butter Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Food color
- Lollipop sticks, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together Krusteaz Butter Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix, butter and egg until well blended. Divide dough into 2 portions. Add drops of color to each dough portion and blend until target colors are achieved.
- For center color, roll into 10-inch log. For outer color, roll dough 10-inches long and wide enough for edges to meet when wrapping around center log. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill 15-30 minutes.
- Unwrap dough and slice into 1/4-inch cookies. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; bake 9-11 minutes. Immediately place lollipop stick in cookie; let cool and decorate, if desired.
(image & recipe via Krusteaz)Share