Garlic, pepper sauce and a homemade maple glaze come together on the grill for a new summer side that’s sure to impress.
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ears fresh corn, husked, or frozen corn on the cob
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray, if using stovetop grill
- Combine syrup, butter, garlic, hot pepper sauce and salt in a small heavy saucepan to make glaze. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter has melted. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Heat grill. Brush corn with some glaze. Grill until lightly charred in spots, turning frequently, about 8 minutes. Transfer corn to platter. Brush corn with remaining glaze. Sprinkle generously with salt and serve.
Pairing Suggestion: Triple Threat Burger
image & recipe via Hungry Jack