Delight party guests with these cheesy bite-sized treats. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 pound fresh white button mushrooms (about 24, 1½ to 2-inch diameter)
- 5 Tablespoons Challenge Spreadable Butter with Canola Oil
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon pressed or finely minced fresh garlic
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or Italian Cheese Blend)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Clean mushrooms and pat dry.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Chop stems and set aside.
- Add butter to small sauté pan over medium-high heat. When butter liquefies, brush the tops of the mushroom caps and place them topside down on a 12-inch pizza pan or 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Sauté onions, chopped mushroom stems and garlic in remaining butter, until moisture is reduced and onions begin to brown.
- Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs and then shredded cheese.
- Fill mushroom caps and bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Pairing Suggestion: Stella Artois & Korbel California Champagne
image & recipe via Challenge Dairy
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.