Ibotta has another great recipe to share! Turn up the heat this summer with grilled pineapple, jalapeño, and McCormick smoked sausage.
- 1 package (14 ounces) McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Smoked Sausage
- 6 pineapple ring slices
- 6 Hawaiian sweet hot dog rolls
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and sliced into rings
- Rufus Teague BBQ Sauce
- Grill sausages as directed on package. Grill pineapple until slightly charred. Cool slightly then coarsely chop.
- Place sausages in rolls. Top with pineapple, peppers and barbecue sauce, if desired.
Pairing Suggestion: Budweiser or Bud Light
image & recipe via McCormick