Sweeten up your morning with this indulgent, three-step maple monkey bread.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (12.4 oz. each) Pillsbury Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Pour melted butter into slow cooker. Separate each can of dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in slow cooker.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Add whipping cream, cinnamon and vanilla; beat until well blended. Gently pour mixture over roll pieces. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of the syrup.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 hours 30 minutes or until set and temperature in center is 160°F. Drizzle with reserved icing and remaining 1/2 cup syrup.
image & recipe via PillsburyShare