Treat yourself to a new fall snack with Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow, made with Cheerios and caramel bites. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (14 oz) package white chocolate for melting
- 3 cups Cheerios™ Cereal
- Caramel chips or bites, to taste (optional)
- Mix the powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a sealed plastic bag. Set aside.
Melt the package of white chocolate according to package instructions. Add the melted chocolate to the Cheerios™ and gently mix until the Cheerios™ are thoroughly coated.
- Pour the coated Cheerios™ into the plastic bag filled the powdered sugar mix. Close or seal the bag. Vigorously shake the bag until the Cheerios™ are completely coated.
- Pour the puppy chow in a bowl to serve and sprinkle with the caramel chips or bites, if desired.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Pairing Suggestion: Starbucks Iced Coffee
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.