No picnic spread is complete without a hearty pasta salad from Marzetti, made with chopped scallions, diced peppers and fresh parsley.
- One 15.5 ounce tub Marzetti® Ranch Veggie Dip
- 1 lb Macaroni, cooked
- 1/2 cup Chopped ham
- 1 cup Frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/4 cup Chopped scallions
- 1 cup Diced red or orange pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
Spoon Marzetti Ranch Veggie Dip into a large mixing bowl; add remaining ingredients and toss gently to combine.
Pro Tip: Salad can be prepared several hours before serving and store covered in refrigerator.
image & recipe via Marzetti KitchensShare