Warm your Valentine’s heart with this indulgent mix of peanut butter, chocolate and colorful M&M’s. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup M&M’s chocolate candies, red white & pink
- 1/2 cup M&M chocolate candies peanut butter red, white and pink
- 8 Reese’s peanut butter filled hearts milk chocolate candies, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cookie mix, softened butter and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate candies and the 1/2 cup peanut butter chocolate candies. Press dough in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chocolate candies over top; lightly press into dough. Press heart-shaped candies lightly into dough.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until center is set and edges are golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, at least 2 hours, before cutting. Store tightly covered.
image & recipe via Betty Crocker
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.