Spread holiday cheer with an adorable batch of peanut butter cookies. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate covered peanut butter cup candies
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury Frosting
- 1/2 teaspoon green food color
- 1 tablespoon small white candy sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon white snowflake sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Knead in flour until well blended. Stir in peanut butter cup candies.
- On lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 4-inch Christmas tree-shaped cookie cutter. On ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Spread thin layer of chocolate frosting on each cookie. In small bowl, mix white frosting and food color. Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with small plain tip. Pipe green frosting onto cookies. Add white candy sprinkles to look like snow on branches. Decorate with snowflake sprinkles. Store between sheets of waxed paper in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Pairing Suggestion: Promised Land Milk
image & recipe via Pillsbury
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.