Simple yet delicious, these peanut butter and honey bites from Nature Nate’s make the perfect party treat or lunch box munchie.
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 24 waffle or twist shaped pretzels
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup sprinkles
- In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter and honey. Place a dollop of this mixture on top of 12 pretzels. Press a second pretzel on top of each one to create a ‘sandwich’. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in 20 second intervals, stirring in between each, until smooth.
- Dip each pretzel sandwich in the melted chocolate, covering about half the pretzel in the chocolate mixture. Dip in sprinkles, then transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once all pretzels have been dipped, refrigerate until chocolate is firm (about 15 minutes). Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to eat.
image & recipe via Nature Nate’sShare