Addicted to peanut butter? Whip up a few no-bake cereal bars from Betty Crocker for an easy morning snack.
- 4 cups of your favorite Cheerios
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1cup peanut butter chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Line bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with foil or parchment paper. Spray foil with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix cereal, peanuts and peanut butter chips; set aside.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave peanut butter, honey and butter uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture is boiling and slightly thickened.
- Pour over cereal mixture in bowl; stir until evenly coated. Using buttered back of spoon, press mixture very firmly in pan. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm enough to cut.
- For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered at room temperature up to 1 week.
image & recipe via Betty Crocker