Turn an ordinary breakfast into a work of art with a smoothie bowl from Reddi Wip, made fresh with berries, pumpkin seeds and honey.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced banana
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping (3/4 cup = 2 seconds)
- 1/8 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon raw pepitas (pumpkin seed kernels)
- 1 teaspoon Madhava Organic Honey
- Set aside a few berries to place on top of finished smoothie. Add banana, remaining raspberries, strawberries and pomegranate juice to blender and blend until smooth. Add Reddi-wip and pulse until blended.
- Pour smoothie into bowl. Artfully arrange reserved berries, blueberries and pumpkin seeds on top. Drizzle with honey and top with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
image & recipe via Reddi WipShare