- 1 and 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter, softened
- 1 Land O Lakes® Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 48 mint meltaway candies
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine 1 cup sugar, butter, egg and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed until well mixed. Add flour, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in remaining sugar. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are very light golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately press 1 mint candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack; cool completely.
image & recipe via Land O LakesShare