Celebrate Memorial Day weekend with a few patriotic cocktails the whole crowd will love, plus earn Ibotta cash back on ingredients.
- 1 ounce Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of mixed berry preserves
- 3 ounces seltzer
- Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries for garnish
Combine spiced rum, lemon juice, mixed berry preserves, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake and strain into a highball glass over ice. Top with the seltzer and garnish with berries.
- 2.5 ounces Smirnoff Red, White, and Blue Vodka
- 4 ounces Ginger Beer (or sub with 1 ounce Ginger Syrup + 3 ounces club soda)
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- lemon wedge, mint, and berries for garnish
Add ice to a copper mug. Pour all ingredients together over ice and stir thoroughly. Garnish with the lemon wedge, mint leaf and red and blue berries.
Cash Back on Spirits