Grill up a flavorful appetizer for guests with Maple Bacon Chicken Bites from McCormick’s, marinated beforehand for a smokey, sweet finish.
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks (about 24 pieces)
- 12 slices bacon, halved crosswise (24 pieces)
- Mix Seasoning, vinegar and oil in large resealable bag. Add chicken; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place 2 layers of paper towels on a microwavable plate. Place 12 pieces of bacon in single layer on paper towels. Cover with 1 layer of paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until bacon halfway cooked. Repeat with remaining bacon. Remove chicken from marinade. Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken. Thread 1 piece onto each skewer. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally.
Pro Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with chicken and bacon. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.
image & recipe via McCormick’s