- 2 (6 to 7 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or melted butter, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/3 cup sliced Lindsay Pimiento Stuffed Spanish Manzanilla Olives
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded Mexican blend or Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brush both sides of tortillas lightly with 1 tablespoon of the oil or butter. Sprinkle chili powder over both sides of tortillas; place on a baking or cookie sheet. Bake 4 minutes; turn. Continue baking until golden brown and crisp, 4 to 5 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil or butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook eggs in oil sunny sides up or over easy as desired.
- Transfer tortillas to serving plates; top with eggs.
- Add salsa, olives and ketchup to same skillet.
- Cook and stir mixture over medium-high heat until very hot, about 1 minute.
- Spoon sauce over eggs; top with cheese and cilantro.
Pairing Suggestion: Bustelo Cool Coffee
image & recipe via Lindsay OlivesShare