This hearty cheese dip is a definite crowd-pleaser. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Naturally Shredded Three Cheese with a touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
- 2 green onions, finely chopped, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. each shredded cheese, bacon and onions for garnish
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 min. or until hot and bubbly around the edge.
- Garnish with reserved ingredients.
Pairing Suggestion: Buck Wild Tortilla Chips
image & recipe via KRAFT Recipes
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.