Switch up snack time with the delicious taste of Grilled Watermelon Pizza from Nature Nate’s, topped with fresh fruit and drizzled in honey.
- 1 large slice watermelon
- 1/2 cup Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (plain, vanilla or key lime flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups freshly diced fruit (cherries, kiwi, grapes, berries, mango)
- pinch of cardamom or cinnamon (optional)
- fresh mint for garnish
- Heat grill to high. Drizzle watermelon with two tablespoons honey and place the honey side down on hot grill. Grill just until grill marks char the fruit.
- Drizzle top of watermelon with two tablespoons honey. Flip watermelon slice and cook just until second side is warm. Remove and cool slightly.
- Place on a serving platter and slice into four to six wedges. Top each wedge with a dollop of yogurt and drizzle generously with the remaining honey. Garnish with fresh fruit, a sprinkle of cardamom and fresh mint.
image & recipe via Nature Nate’s