Ibotta loves a good sundae. This refreshing treat is perfect on a hot summer day.
- Grilling Spray
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large banana, cut in half crosswise and lengthwise in peel
- 1 large peach, pitted, cut in 4 wedges
- 1 fresh pineapple ring, peeled, cored, about 3/4-inch thick
- 3 large fresh strawberries, tops removed, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- Caramel or chocolate syrup, optional
- Chopped nuts, optional
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Spray grill grate and 8×8-inch piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray; set aside. Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Stir together melted butter, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Brush banana, peaches and pineapple with butter mixture. Dip strawberries in balsamic vinegar; roll in remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar, coating both sides. Grill banana, peaches and pineapple 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks develop. Remove from grill; set aside and keep warm. Place foil on grill; add strawberries. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until hot and slightly tender.
- Remove peel from banana. Place grilled fruit in sundae cups; top each evenly with ice cream. Drizzle with syrup and top with nuts, if desired. Top each with Reddi-wip before serving.
image & recipe via Ready Set Eat