Dress up your snack station with the perfect party food. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 Tablespoon Challenge Butter
- 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (8 oz.) packages Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) sharp yellow cheddar cheese, finely shredded and divided
- broccoli stem and a small squash or grape leaf
- Melt butter in small sauté pan over medium heat. Add chopped onions and cayenne pepper and sauté until onion turn brown. Set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 cup cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and onion.
- Chill briefly if necessary for handling, then form into a ball and roll in remaining cup of cheddar cheese. Pressing cheese on ball to fully cover the outside.
- Place cheeseball on serving plate and using the rounded handle of a wooden spoon or similar object, make vertical groves in the ball to resemble a pumpkin. Push a 2 or 3 inch segment of broccoli stem into the top of the ball and place leaf beside it. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with crackers, cross sections of broccoli stems or other assorted vegetable slices.
Pairing Suggestion: New Belgium Beer
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.