Warm up on winter mornings with the fluffy taste of gingerbread pancakes smothered in cinnamon maple syrup. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 Land O Lakes Eggs
- 4 tablespoons Challenge Butter, melted
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup Hungry Jack Maple Syrup + 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat a griddle or skillet to medium heat (about 350 degrees). In a medium bowl whisk together flour and next 7 ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together brown sugar, molasses, 2 eggs, melted butter, and milk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Don’t over mix, there should still be a few lumps throughout.
- Lightly grease the preheated griddle. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto griddle. Cook 1-2 minutes until edges begin to look “dry” and bubbles form in the batter. Use a thin spatula to flip the pancake and allow to cook another minute or two until the second side is lightly browned. Repeat with remaining batter.
- For cinnamon syrup, heat syrup in a small sauce pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Stir in cinnamon. Serve with warm pancakes.
image & recipe via Creme de la Crumb
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.