Make every day Earth Day with Ibotta cash back on tons of environmentally-safe products.
First off, haven’t downloaded Ibotta? Ditch the paper coupons and start earning cash back with the free Ibotta app, available on Android and iOS.
Go Green for Less
Are you trying to become a bit more environmentally conscious? High five! We understand that this is easier said than done. Not only does it take time and energy to search for the “green” products, but higher prices can deter you just as easily. That’s where Ibotta comes in. We want to make it easier for you to help the environment through what you buy, so we’re offering cash back on tons of great, environmentally safe products.
Browse Available Offers
- Seventh Generation Hand Wash, $.50 cash back
- Seventh Generation Premium Cleansing Hand Wash, earn $.75 cash back
- AVEENO Body Products, earn $1.50 cash back
- AVEENO Sun Products, earn $2.00 cash back
- AVEENO Baby Products, earn $2.00 cash back
- AVEENO Facial Moisturizer, earn $2.00 cash back
- AVEENO Facial Cleanser, earn $1.50 cash back
- GE LED Light Bulbs, earn $1.00 cash back
- Energizer Recharge® Rechargeable Batteries, earn $2.00 cash back
- Energizer Recharge® Charger, earn $3.00 cash back
- Made In Nature Nuts Over Fruit Supersnacks, earn $1.50 cash back
10 Tips to Help the Environment
Tip #1: Keep at least one separate garbage bin in your house dedicated to recycled products. It’s an easy first step, and if you’re not sure what can be recycled and what can’t be, visit EcoScraps for a helpful list.
Tip #2: Use public transportation when possible vs. driving your own car.
Tip #3: Carpool to work with coworkers, and do the same with friends when going to social events.
Tip #4: Walk or bike to work if you live close by.
Tip #5: Done with plastic products? Reuse them as temporary storage containers for lunch and leftovers.
Tip #6: Purchase and use reusable grocery bags.
Tip #7: Ditch plastic water bottles and invest in a reusable water bottle. You can also get a water filter for your home.
Tip #8: Try your hand at gardening and produce your own fruits and vegetables.
Tip #9: Turn off any lights or electronics in your home before you leave for the day.
Tip #10: Don’t toss leftovers! They can make for a great lunch the next day.
New to Ibotta? Download the free app today & start earning cash back on everyday purchases.