Football season is back in action and Ibotta is bringing the snacks! Score cash back and enjoy the game with Ibotta’s recipe for Chicken and Waffle Bites with Sweet Sriracha Dipping Sauce.
Want to add this recipe to your personal collection? Download the recipe card!
Chicken and Waffle Bites with Sweet Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- Breaded chicken breast cutlets, refrigerated
- Waffles, either homemade or frozen toaster waffles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey, optional
- Long toothpicks or appetizer skewers
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and place refrigerated breaded chicken cutlets on a baking sheet. Cook for 10 minutes, turning halfway through. Let stand for 2-3 minutes in the oven and then set aside}
- Meanwhile, make the waffles either using a waffle iron and boxed mix, following directions on the box, or by toasting frozen waffles until golden-brown.
- To make the dipping sauce, whisk together condensed milk, Sriracha sauce, and honey. Set aside.
- Note: You can substitute mayonnaise and Sriracha for bottled Creamy Sriracha sauce.
- To serve: Cut each waffle and chicken cutlet into fourths. Skewer one piece of chicken in between two waffle squares on a long toothpick or appetizer skewer. Serve immediately with a side of sweet Sriracha sauce for dipping.
Don’t forget – you can get cash back on your ingredients with Ibotta. Here’s to the return of football season!