Hosting a playdate? Whip up a few colorful Fruit Parfaits for the kids using their favorite yogurt.
- 3 tubes Yoplait® Go-GURT® strawberry splash yogurt
- 2 tubes Yoplait® Go-GURT® strawberry kiwi kick yogurt
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled, cut into small chunks
- In each of 6 (4- to 6-oz) parfait glasses, alternate layers of yogurt, sliced strawberries and kiwifruit.
- Cut whole strawberries into heart shapes; thread on toothpicks. Garnish each parfait with strawberry heart. Serve or loosely cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
Pairing Suggestion: Nature Valley Granola Bars
(image & recipe via Yoplait)Share