- 1-lb. container small fresh mozzarella balls, well drained
- 1 (5 oz.) container Lindsay® Recloseables Pitted Ripe Olives, drained
- 1 small cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 (12 oz.) package grape tomatoes, rinsed and dried
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 10 fresh large basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cheese, olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, basil and olive oil.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
(image & recipe via Lindsay Olives)Share