Bring superior taste to the table with a hearty Four Bean Salad from Hampton Creek, loaded with protein and the rich flavor of Just Mayo.
- 3 cups green beans, 1-inch pieces, cooked
- 1 14-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels, frozen, thawed
- 1 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Just Mayo
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chop and cut your green beans, thaw the frozen corn, and rinse and drain the three different types of beans.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the green beans, black beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, corn, red onion, and tomato.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, minced garlic, cumin, salt, and Just Mayo. Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Fold the dressing into the four bean mix.
- Cover and chill for about an hour before serving.
video & recipe via Hampton Creek