Tangy blue cheese and Grill Mates® Hamburger Seasoning combine to create a burger that’s bursting with flavor!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
- 8 hamburger or Kaiser rolls
- Mix ground beef, cheese, onion and Hamburger Seasoning in bowl. Shape into 8 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F).’
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls with desired toppings and condiments.
Pairing Suggestion: New Belgium Beer
image & recipe via McCormick SpicesShare