Start the day off right with an Easy Egg Casserole from Jimmy Dean, loaded with sausage, bread crumbs and cheddar cheese.
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Original Sausage Crumbles
- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups French bread cubes (¾-inch pieces)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in sausage crumbles and 1 ½ cups cheese.
- Pour into lightly greased 13×9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
(image & recipe via Jimmy Dean)