Surprise the chocolate lovers in your life with delectable Double Trouble Cookies from Krusteaz. They’ll be hooked in one bite!
- 1 package Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients in medium bowl. Stir until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. Using rounded tablespoon dough for each cookie, place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes. Makes 24 cookies.
Pairing Suggestion: a2 Milk
(image & recipe via Kruzteaz)