Wake family members to the sweet smell of cinnamon and vanilla with this Crunchy Monkey Bread from Honey Bunches of Oats, great for a snow day!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup Honey Bunches of Oats
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup raisins 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup bundt pan.
- In a large plastic food storage bag, combine sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into 16 biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Place in the food storage bag and shake the bag to coat.
- In a small bowl combine cereal, pecans and raisins. Arrange in biscuit pieces in pan, layering the cereal mixture among the biscuits.
- In small bowl, mix brown sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate and place in the center of table. Allow guests to pull apart the pieces of monkey bread to serve. Enjoy warm.
Pairing Suggestion: Minute Maid 100% Juice
(image & recipe via Post Foods)