- 1 box Hamburger Helper™ cheeseburger macaroni
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 2 cups milk
- 1 & 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Set oven control to broil. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Make Hamburger Helper mix as directed on box, using ground beef, milk and hot water.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese. Transfer mixture to baking dish. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle on top of mixture in baking dish.
- Broil with top about 4 inches from heat 2 to 4 minutes or until bread crumbs are golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Pairing Suggestion: Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables
(image & recipe via Betty Crocker)