Combine Chocolate chip cookie dough, Snickers™ and M&M’s™ for an extra-easy, extra-gooey treat! Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 EGGLAND’S BEST Egg
- 1/2 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup finely chopped Snickers™ candy bars (about 8 fun-size)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons M&M’s™ chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cookie mix, softened butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press two-thirds of the dough in bottom of pan; bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle condensed milk over cookie base. Sprinkle with Snickers™ pieces and 1/2 cup of the M&M’s™ chocolate candies. Crumble chunks of remaining cookie dough over candy. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons M&M’s™ chocolate candies over top of crumbled dough.
- Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool completely, at least 3 hours. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
Pairing Suggestion: Ripple Plant-Based Milk
image & recipe via Betty Crocker
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.