Combine homemade cookie dough with a layer of cream cheese for a batch of dessert bars you won’t be able to put down.
- 4 (7.2 ounce) packets Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- ¾ cup (1½ sticks) Challenge Butter, melted
- 3 NestFresh Eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Challenge Cream Cheese, softened
- 1¼ cupspowdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- (optional) 1 scoop ice cream
- (optional) drizzle Smucker’s Ice Cream Toppings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom of a 9×13” baking pan with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all four packets of Peanut Butter Cookie Mix, melted Challenge butter, and one egg. Add in chocolate chips, and press one half of the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, beat together Challenge Cream Cheese, powdered sugar, two eggs, and vanilla. Drizzle this mixture on top of the cookie crust. Use a spatula to spread cream cheese mixture evenly across the pan.
- Add flour and granulated sugar to the remaining cookie dough. Mix together until crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture over the top of the cream cheese layer, covering the cream cheese with the crumbled cookie dough. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until the edges of the cookie bars are golden brown and the center is no longer jiggly.
- Remove and allow to cool completely before slicing. Cool the bars in the fridge for best results.
- If desired, top with ice cream, chocolate sauce, and caramel sauce.
recipe via Challenge DairyShare