Stacked with layer upon layer of fresh, colorful and delicious ingredients, this 7 Layer Dip from Old El Paso is sure to be the hit of any game day fiesta.
1 tube of Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream
¼ cup (1 packet) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning
2 (15-ounce) cans Old El Paso™ refried beans
3 cups guacamole
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
½ cup sliced (drained) black olives
⅓ cup diced red onion
¼ cup thinly-sliced green onions
¼ cup fresh roughly-chopped cilantro leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and taco seasoning until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Spread the refried beans out in an even layer in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Layer the guacamole in an even layer on top of the beans, followed by a layer of the sour cream mixture.
- Then add the cheese, tomatoes, olives, red onion and green onion.
- Sprinkle the cilantro evenly on top of the green onions.
Pro Tip: Serve immediately with chips for dipping. Or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
image & recipe via Old El Paso