Citrus peel and lime juices combine for the perfect balance of flavor in this savory chicken dish from McCormick, made in three simple steps.
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Baja Citrus Marinade
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lime or orange peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Cilantro Leaves
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix Marinade Mix, orange juice, oil, lime or orange peel, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, turning frequently.
Pairing Suggestion: Budweiser
image & recipe via McCormick
[maxbutton id=”6″ ]Share