Warm up on cold mornings with this chocolately treat. Make yours with cash back from Ibotta.
- 2 cups Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1-1/2 cups reduced fat (2%) milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 envelopes Swiss Miss® Simply Cocoa Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter, warmed
- Combine Reddi-wip, milk and salt in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in cocoa and oats. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, until oats are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Divide oatmeal mixture evenly between two bowls. Top each with banana slices, a drizzle of peanut butter and additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
Pairing Suggestion: Minute Maid Orange Juice
image & recipe via Ready Set Eat
Learn more about earning real cash back on your grocery purchases with Ibotta.