Mix up dull mornings with the rich taste of chocolate chip pancakes from Hungry Jack, made with protein, peanut powder and covered in maple syrup.
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix w. Protein
- 1/4 cup Peanut Powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Coat griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F).
- Combine pancake mix and peanut powder in large bowl. Whisk in water. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Make 5 to 6 pancakes, in batches, pouring a scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn; cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Serve with syrup, if desired.
Pairing Suggestion: Evolution Fresh Cold-Pressed Juice
image & recipe via Hungry Jack