Top Kingsford Charcoal grilled burgers with smoky pork chili & Frito Corn Chips for an extra crunch.
- 1 lb.Smithfield® Fresh Ground Pork
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs. 80% lean ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (9.75-oz.) bag Frito Corn Chips
- To make Pork Chili, cook ground pork in medium saucepan until browned. Add onionand cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in seasonings; cook 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes or until desired thickness.
- To make Burgers, heat grill to medium using Kingsford® Charcoal. Gently shape groundbeef into 4 (1-inch thick) burgers; season liberally with salt and pepper. Grill burgers 5 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve burgers on buns topped with Smoky Pork Chili, cheese and corn chips.
Makes: 4 burgers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 36 minutes
image & recipe via KingsfordShare