Pressed for time? Enjoy the delicious taste of Chilaquiles you can take with you anywhere!
- 1 Eggland’s Best egg (large)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese mix
- 3 tortilla chips, broken
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- salt & crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
- garnish with sour cream, queso fresco, or chopped spanish onion
- Beat 1 Eggland’s Best large egg with a tablespoon of milk in a coffee cup.
- Add salt and red pepper to your taste.
- Stir in shredded cheese and then break a few tortilla chips into small pieces to fit.
- Stir all ingredients together and then add the salsa.
- Microwave on high until done, about 1 minute.
- Garnish with sour cream, queso fresco or spanish onion!
Pairing Suggestion: Suja Juice
(image & recipe via Eggland’s Best)Share